Friday, April 3, 2009

N .O. part III

You want ME to play washboard for the next song, Oh random cajun band at unknown bar?
I'm so there.

And I rocked it, thanks much.

home safely from my night in the quarter.

Thanks to Zazoo's for 3 for 1 Dos Equis.
which turned into 6 for 2 by the time we left.
one of them ended up on my shirt.
thanks to my boss for that.

Thanks to work for a lovely meal before hand.

Thanks to Daisy Dukes for being open 24 hours for cheap breakfast, and for being right next door to the hotel. Darn convenient, when your travel companion demands food before going to sleep, and waited to do so until you were blocks away from where all restaurants are.

Good night, serbian test tube shot vendor - remember my advice, and get a new job back in Myrtle Beach before summer arrives in N.O.
Be happy in your endeavors.

Good night barbie and kimmie, hometown girls who pretended to be with my boss and I long enough to shrug off some skeezie guys. Be careful out there.
Good night, Steve, MSU alumni and Fed. great hanging with you. I can't wait to get home, but props to you for waitinng 'til sunday to go home, so you can watch the MSU game down here.

Hope you and your brother did well for yourselves. Hope your presentation goes well in....7 hours. You were hilarious.

Good night moon, good night mush, good night old lady whispering "hush".

No comments: