Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cobb, Clemente, Rose, and... this blog

Hey, everyone.   
Hit a kinda cool milestone the other day, with this thing.

It received it's 3000th hit.

See, that's why I listed Cobb, Clemente and Rose in the post title.

It's a baseball reference. 3000 hits... big milestone for ball players...

never mind.

I started this, 4.5 years ago, just.. because.   Because it was suggested by someone who made it sound like fun.   Because I'm lazy about writing unless I impose deadlines / assignments for myself.
Because... I could.

And I was fairly sure it would just sit out there on "the internets" without anyone reading it.   
And it sorta did, for awhile. 

And then y'all started checking it out a bit, and a bit more....

Anyhow  - Thanks everyone.  Thanks to those who read it, follow it, occasionally comment on it.

Hope that you continue to get something out of the transaction, moving forward.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Patrick! I'll keep reading...