Friday, September 10, 2021

Russian - is she or isn't she? / a moment of catharis / slapping family members for personal gain. What do you have to lose, but time?

 I had to cancel an appointment with someone whom I believe to be russian intelligence, earlier today.

I looked at my schedule, and everything I have going on, and emailed my regrets.


Had ya at "Russian Intelligence".

don't you dare lie.


She, being a wee slip of a woman, yet so skilled at tortu  deep tissue massage.... russian intelligence.


You're welcome.   now on to boring, potentially whiny shit.       Do as you see fit.

.......But how was I to know, she was with the Russians, too?

                    Thanks Warren.  you were a real life dick by all accounts, but you wrote some great songs.



Hey, I'm getting-married-buying-a-house-selling-another-house-my-kid's-in-freakin'-high-school-now-and-is-all-yay-band-yay-robotics-whatever.


that sentence actually took me three days to write, and the dog just had to be outside in the goddamn rain for a few minutes, ok?!?!?


She's still 57% convinced I'm going to abuse her at any moment, anyhow.   might as well take advantage. 


so....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     man.  that was cathartic.  Thanks for letting me do that.


What was I whining about?

oh, yeah.  Everything.


And I could go on, and really let it rip.  but... I spent three days to write that one, declarative sentence. 


Why spoil it?    


 But it's there, bitches.   simmering.  just under the surface.

I'm a ticking time bomb, babies.


Yeah, it IS all really good stuff.    Doesn't mean I wouldn't smack my own mamma for a car service.

Sorry mom, but by bedtime tonite.... 6 round trips to the next town north of here, in just over 24 hour period.   

It'll be a love tap.

I swear.


Oh, and the dog, we've decided, is.. an enigma, to be as kind as possible about it.  a riddle....

we say "bless her weird little heart" a lot.    

She doesn't seem to care one way or the other. 


No comments: